Friday, April 17, 2020

Jesus or Muhammad? by Steven Masood

My reading has improved these days.

So this is what you picked when the title sounds scandalous. I thought this to be on of those propaganda books that try to prove their points against the others.

I'll say this in not really propaganda but yes this is heavily biased. The narrative is stretched a lot for driving the same point, and after finishing it I realised that I could have just read the epilogue to save the effort without missing out anything the author wants to drive.

You can read this with an open mind as it has a lot of good comparison, and points covered.

However, I'd recommend Reza Aslan (Zealot and No God but God) for the better understanding of things. I read them long back but looks still a good read on similar topics.

Peace

No comments: