Tuesday, October 1, 2013

No god but God by Reza Aslan

I'm not really fond of books on religion but this is definitely an exception and the first words are I LOVE THIS BOOK.

The book is about the history, evolution and future of Islam and I must say that it so unbiased and well searched.

Reza Aslan gives a fine print of how the Islam started and later on what were the circumstances that mold it into its current form. He has given a lot of examples about the Islam being the most tolerant religion as founded but the followers and the interpreters twisted all the words of Muhammad Saahab to what fulfills their own interest in the name of God's words.

I can't give the much details here but if you want to know about Isalm this one is a must read.

This book has really made me curious to know more about all the religions. Hope some more will be following soon.

-Peace 

No comments: