Wednesday, April 6, 2022

No One Is Talking About This by Patricia Lockwood

 This is a rather short book and I will say that the first half of it really got my nerves.

All of it was utter rubbish and senseless to me but I may not be the target reader in this case.

But the second half was real good. It actually captured the essence of the situation and put it so vividly that the reader feels like being a part of it.

Death is not easy and it is more difficult to talk about. You add a beautiful small creature to it and it will be unbearable to read because it is difficult to see the right or rational into it. The helplessness just takes the whole experience a notch above.

I have read about this syndrome earlier and people are definitely talking a lot about it but all the awareness is good. Specially, when it comes from a personal experience.

If you are picking this up I suggest just skip the Part 1 if you feel like lost in the first five pages.

Love

No comments: