Monday, December 7, 2020

Untimely Meditations by Friedrich Nietzsche

 This is literally a textbook from his initial writings.

Honestly, I missed most of the references and quotes in the book because I was not aware of a lot of people mentioned here. I did look them up later but still will not comment about it.

However, it gives you enough food for thought, and some amazing lines which you will not see from any other writer. It may sound like Nietzsche was critical of everything but look closer and you can see that he was very open for the challenges to his thoughts. Rather than criticising he seems more like examining. And yes there are some lines which I found funny (I'm not sure with those were sarcastic also) but I'll not know.

Not much on this as I'm still digesting it. Fun fact, I wanted to read "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" first but it has been more than a decade since I'm thinking of reading that, and maybe now is the time.

Peace!

No comments: