Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Oath of the Vayuputras by Amish Tripathi

This is the third book of the trilogy. I read it after a long time since it was released and I must say that I am disappointed.

The final part talks about how Parvati died and Shiva moved to destroy the whole city with  Pashupathiastra.

The more I got into the book more I realized that the narration was getting shallow and it looked like the end was written for the sake of the formality that the book is complete.

I don't want to sound harsh but after reading the first book I had lot of expectations with the whole series which got lower and lower after the second and third book. This could have been a great series but sadly it is not.

If you're a lover of fantasy and read the previous parts than go for it otherwise it is not something that will be missed.

No comments: