Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Bernini Bust by Iain Pears

I am not a great fan of art thrillers but this book caught my eye when I was in the market for old books. The book was published in 1992 and this is not quite old for me to put my hands on. In fact, most of the books that I’ve read were old and if it is one of the latest titles mostly it is borrowed J
The whole narrative revolves around a Bernin bust, a murder and the will of a millionaire. The whole story telling is a lot witty and it humors you in its own peculiar way. The book is small so it didn’t take much time to finish.

As it is a thriller I’m not giving much details of the plot here but if you get a chance read it (it will take some 1-2 hrs) to get to the end. Loved the style of author crisp and fast paced with all the spices of a thriller.

No comments: